THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY CLAIM TO HAVE "THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN" (WHICH THEY DO) BUT WHAT THEY FAIL TO ADVERTISE IS THAT THEY OFFER "THE WORST BUSINESS EVER"!

I signed a contract with them to do my kitchen in November 2009 and paid them 50% upfront. Unfortunately, although they told us our kitchen would be installed within 6 to 8 weeks, there was NO DATE ON THE CONTRACT (big mistake)!!! After calling and calling and calling over and over again, from different phones (because they were screening my calls) and at all different times of the day, they FINALLY decided to come install my kitchen 8 MONTHS LATER!!!!

Once they were there they installed really quickly because they needed the rest of the money. We were so excited about our kitchen finally being in that we paid him THE REST OF THE BALANCE (another BIG mistake). They still needed to give me 2 pieces of quartz for my window sills and a shelf for one of my cabinets, but they said to come get them the next day so we thought nothing of it. That night, we realized that pieces were already starting to fall off (not glued properly) so we told them to bring us the remaining things and come fix what needed to be fixed. A month later, we are still WAITING!!!!! They have told me days and times that they will be coming and they don't show up. I call from hidden numbers and when they hear my voice they hang up. If they do decide to talk to me they say they are too busy.

I am writing this review because I made a BIG mistake and I don't want anyone else to make the mistake I made and I definitely don't want anyone else to go through the mission that I have gone through and am still going through. A & R Kitchen Cabinets is an unprofessional company with dishonest owners and employees, who don't deserve to continue to stay in business. Again....DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH A & R KITCHEN CABINETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with A and R Kitchen Cabinetry?

Comments

I wish i would have read this earlier, they did the same thing to me. I paid them half and 5 months later im still waiting, they dont answer and when they do, he tells me he's coming over the next day and of course he never does. worst company in town.